Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another day of work


Hey guys how are you? I didnt write in sooooo long. If you want to know why.... Well don't even ask. anyway My B-day IS IN A WEEK!!! SOOOO i m really excited because im going skating and stuff on my birthday. K i have so much work over the weekend it's not even funny! i have Civics, Math, Acadamy essay, Science, English... OMG thinking about it makes me upset. Anyway i haven't written in a long time but i jsut wanted you guys to know why i couldnt write in so long. So yeah this blog sucks but whatever. MY B-DAY IS IN A WEEK!!!

I love this song by the way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdjtqu3XK4U
(I love ya Ishka Bear lol!)

1 comment:

  1. aww!! thx. but i'll kill u if call me tht EVER and i mean EVER again.k luv ya

    ReplyDelete