Sunday, November 1, 2009
Karma
Hey guys I guess karma does exist because yesterday I was extremely dumb and rude to my parents. Writing that blog helped me get my feelings out but I wasn't thinking of how my parents just want me to have a good life. anyway now I'm sick with a fever and i barely have any strength. (even to yell at my parents! LOL) As I read this to my mom, she laughs and starts giving me a lecture how it's not that they want me to have a good life but something else. (if you're confused about the previous sentence, don't worry, I am too!) Okay so right now life is hard but i just hope it will get better soon. Okay well I'll write later, and I will try to post a video of how my parents' friends' granddaughter is dancing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We dont wanna c no video. Ur life is hard, GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePS: I love u m(JK)
Guess who,
(hisnt: the emo one)