
Hey guys hope you're doing well, I feel like I'm slowly dying. My parents really want me to get into the academies and I am really refusing to go. But of course I don't think it's possible to tell them that there is no way I'm going! I really feel bad because it feels like they really want me to be successful and I just want to choose my own path to life. There was one day when my parents said that they let go of the wish for me to go to the academies, and that I could choose if I wanted to go or not. I felt really weird because all my life they have been telling me to study hard to go there. So I thought okay maybe I'll try to get in. They took that as if I said I would enter the academies or at least try. Now my dad is saying that I made a decision and I can't back out. He also thinks I'm lazy (which I'm not saying I'm not, and it doe develop skills okay!?). Okay so here is another problem they also think that I will get over the fact that I going to lose all my friends when I get in to that school. Well here's the deal, no way, these are my best friends and I can't just get over them!
well here is a cool video I found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viAVIGpw1xc

I got a blog too. BTW i luv ur blog.
ReplyDelete