Saturday, October 31, 2009

Depression

Hey I really don't know how to name my post because I am feeling really dumb right now. here is the entire story:

Okay, so, today is Halloween and my “misfits” (my best friends) all decide to get together. We all go to Isha's place (the Emo one) and decide to hang out, go trick-or-treating, and later go to Dan Gladstone's house for a Halloween party. We all start figuring out if we can go and we then find out that Mahlet (my friend from 2nd grade) is not allowed to go and only allowed to go trick-or-treat till 7:00. She gets extremely upset and doesn't want to go to trick-or-treat at all. So we all stay till like 5 and then decide to go stuff our mouths with candy. We get ready, and start trick-or-treating, and right when we're getting in the spirit of Halloween, Mahlet's mom calls and tells for her to come home. After that my throat starts hurting and I beg my parents to go to Dan's party. I am so mad because I know that my parents are worried for my safety but Isha is 12 and she could do whatever she wants. My parents think I'm a baby and say I can go but I can't stay late at all. I get so excited and when we are at Dan's, I start to realize that it isn't that fun but it was better than sitting at home doing nothing. Then stupid Ray (also Emo and anorexic) chucks a 6 pound ball at me and my fingers go to hell for some time. Michelle, (the wackiest girl i will ever know) Isha, and Ray, sit with me and talk how horrible our life is in completely the weirdest ways. Sorry if I'm boring you out, i need to get this out of my mind (even though this isn't gonna help) 30 minutes later everyone was asking me to go play manhunt and after about an hour I thought my fingers are already in hell they cant get worse so as soon as we pick our teams, of course my parents have to call and give me a lecture how I'm still young (I know again!!!) and I can't play this late. So I burst out sobbing because I was under so much stress (and still am).
this is why: This year my parents really want me to get into the Academies and I really don't want to. So here is the deal, I used to always get straight A's absolutely no B's and now 8th grade is so hard I can't deal with how much work and tests we have each week. So, as if to make it easier I was sent to English tutoring for the exam (even though Mahlet is there so it isn't that bad). Hey anyone reading this, does anyone have Mrs. Borges for math? Because I need to share my anger against her. Anyway back to the topic. Everyone reading this probably thinks I'm the weirdest kid on Earth but I'm not (I think)
My parents again! are sending me to sleep and it's only 10:30!
I'm really tired of this :'(
Okay well whoever lasted till the end of this post thanks
Please leave a comment.
Bye
By the Way I love this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8wp1z3e8-s
PS: I really mean well, and I love my parents, but sometimes it gets ridiculous!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, the blog ain't that bad, (especially for u). I actually think its pretty interesting. U could probably write an awsome memoir, u got good memory (and yes, thats a compliment ,and YES ITS FROM ME!!) Well, c ya, hope ur finger are always in hell (wat the hell was that :my fingers are in hell") Geez, Michelle grow up!!!!!!!!!!

    The emo one (Isha),

    PS: Go 2 hell Michelle.

    ReplyDelete